Canada AIPP ( Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program)
Still finding it difficult moving to Canada? Canadian governments are creating different f immigration programs that will attract Thousands of people into Canada yearly; one of the new programs is known as the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program.
What is the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program?
The AIPP was established by the Canadian federal government in conjunction with the Atlantic provinces, namely;
- Nova Scotia,
- New Brunswick,
- Prince Edward Island (PEI), and
- Newfoundland and Labrador.
Employers are heavily involved in the process, with all applicants needing a job offer in order to meet the eligibility requirements. Applicants also require provincial endorsement before submitting an application to IRCC.
- Curriculum Vitae (Resume)
- International passport data page
- Birth certificate / Attestation of Birth / Affidavit.
- Marriage certificate (if married)
- 2X2 Passport Photographs – 2 copies.
- Education documents , Training certificates (skilled labor/trade) Note : For anyone without at least an O’Level results he/she must include 2 recommendation letters from colleagues, previous or present employers.
- Include any Other information or documents that you feel might aid the processing of your application .
- Sign and attached a copy of the consent form along with your application.
- Bank Account Statement
Basic #1.2M , Compact #1.4M, Premium #1.6M and AIPP applicant #1.9M
- Letter of Intent (stating why you choose Canada and the detail of the job you are applying for.)
We can provide account if you don’t have with extra #35,000
If you are applying for the PREMIUM package (Family) kindly include your spouse documents .
NB: There is an extra assessment fee of C$ 100 for Doctors Nurses,Engineers and Skilled trade applicants.