When it comes to moving to Canada under our Employment program, selection is based on the applicants Skill and Experience, and if the applicant has no or less experience we can still assist them, there will be a job training on arrival for such applicant.
Do you know you can Work and Live in Canada?
Do you have qualifications or not
Are you Skilled and Experienced or Non-Skilled (artisan)?
Skilled and Experienced Workers are needed in Canada, this is a great opportunity for every Nigerian who wants to move to Canada along with their families, we have Job Offer slots with companies who are ready to employ Nigerians with or without a degree and will also process your LMIA then send you a Valid Job Offer / Contract within 1 – 4 months and 3weeks (at most).
Note: Your employment letter will be sent to your home address via DHL
WITH a Valid job offer you can: – Obtain a PR (Permanent Resident) under the Express Entry or – Apply for a Temporary work permit without writing an IELTS.
- Accommodation comes with every contract
- Insurance for every employee family members
- Minimum of two (2) years contract
- Even without an O’Level you can apply
- No monthly deduction of your salary
- NO IELTS (EXCEPT YOU WANT TO GO THROUGH EXPRESS ENTRY)
- SOME companies also provide flight tickets.
- School-aged children can attend public schools
- Access to public health care
Do you have these required documents below?
- Curriculum Vitae (Resume)
- International passport data page
- Birth certificate / Attestation of Birth / Affidavit.
- Marriage certificate (if married)
- 2X2 Passport Photographs – 2 copies.
- Education documents , Training certificates (skilled labor/trade) Note : For anyone without at least an O’Level results he/she must include 2 recommendation letters from colleagues, previous or present employers.
- Include any Other information or documents that you feel might aid the processing of your application .
- Sign and attached a copy of the consent form along with your application.
- Bank Account Statement
Basic #1.2M , Compact #1.4M, Premium #1.6M and AIPP applicant #1.9M
- Letter of Intent (stating why you choose Canada and the detail of the job you are applying for.)
We can provide account if you don’t have with extra #35,000
If you are applying for the PREMIUM package (Family) kindly include your spouse documents .
NB: There is an extra assessment fee of C$ 100 for Doctors Nurses,Engineers and Skilled trade applicants.
Note: For anyone without at least an O’Level results must include 2 recommendation letters from colleagues, previous or present employers.
WITHOUT A DEGREE OR A UNIVERSITY EDUCATION, YOU CAN STILL APPLY TO WORK IN CANADA IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SKILL AND EXPERIENCE.
This is how to find out if you are ELIGIBLE to take up a job in Canada.
Find out through the National Occupational Classification (NOC). The NOC is a system used by the Government of Canada to classify jobs (occupations). Jobs are grouped based on the type of work a person does and the types of job duties.
The job information is broken down into a number of groups.
For immigration purposes, the main groups are:
- Skill Type 0 (zero) – management jobs. examples: restaurant managers, mine managers, shore captains (fishing)
- Skill Level A — professional jobs. People usually need a degree from a university for these jobs examples: doctors, dentists, architects.
- Skill Level B — technical jobs and skilled trades. People usually need a college diploma or to train as an apprentice to do these jobs. Examples: chefs, electricians, plumbers.
- Skill Level C — intermediate jobs. These jobs usually need high school and/or job-specific training. Examples: long-haul truck drivers, butchers, food and beverage servers.
- Skill Level D — Labour jobs. On-the-job training is usually given. Examples: Cleaning staff, Oil field workers, Fruit Pickers.
Likewise we now provide Bank statements for Visa applications and Loans for tickets to all our applicants this is ONLY eligible for the Employment program.
Do you ever wonder why our employment programs comes affordable unlike other traveling service providers?
We allow our applicants to pay the normal service charge that’s required for the processing of the Job Offer, assessments, verification and courier fees then we use their landing bonus to process their Visas.
One of the major turnaround now is that the applicants gets to decide if we should use their landing bonus to process their visas or they will prefer to pay us here once their visas are ready NOT INCLUSIVE OF JOB OFFER PROCESSING CHARGES.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT
Visit is at our AKURE BRANCH;
@ Adegbola Junction, Behind DHL Office, Akure, Ondo State.
OR contact us by clicking here